Hi, Declan Connolly here again and I want to share with you what we do here at Bespoke Home Design.
Let me ask you: are you thinking of making your Terraced House bigger?
Need more space in your home?
If you answered yes to either of those questions then you’re in the right place!
Here’s a summary of what we can do for you:
- We are specialist TERRACED HOUSE DESIGN EXPERTS in home renovations, extensions, lofts & basement project
- You get an all-in-one place design consultancy for Architectural, Engineering & Interior Design services to help you transform your property into something that looks and feels like a brand new home
- You can pick and choose ANY of our services to what you think is applicable to your unique situation & project
- You get a home design that is based around you & your family and is TAILORED FOR YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION
- Our designs are 100% fully guaranteed for a full 60 days from when we start working with each other so if you don’t like the design or you don’t think the working relationship is to your satisfaction you get a full 100% refund PLUS all the drawing & survey files we have created up to that point
- We will work with you at times convenient for you – evenings or weekends, our service is FLEXIBLY DESIGNED AROUND YOU
- You will get planning permission and building regulations approval so you can build your ideal home
- You get a no nonsense & organised management of your building work based on tried & tested methods on over a thousand peoples’ homes to give you little or NO DRAMA OR UNPLEASANT SURPRISES whilst the work is going on
- You will get a project with a lot fewer issues during the construction work and the few that might arise (as no building job is 100% proof) – we sort them out IMMEDIATELY – you’ll never get the run around from us on your project
- We ensure that you get the right Builders for the job – we do the interviews for you and protect you from the cowboys and we’ll oversee the construction work to make sure that you only get the best quality work
- We will oversee the building work to make sure that you & your family’s LIVES ARE MADE EASIER whilst dealing with the disruption a building project inevitably brings
- We’ll even speak to your neighbours to put any of their fears at ease so they don’t start being difficult & complaining about your project
- Our headquarters are in London and we take on project throughout the entire UK
- Look, hiring us to take care of all the hard work for you is by far the EASIEST WAY to carry out your home renovation
- It will mean that you won’t have to sacrifice spending time with your family during the work as we will do all the hard work for you
- Our Architects will vastly improve the functionality of your home by creating more space and making the place bigger to suit you & your families unique live
- They will sit down with you to understand what you need & want from your property and then create it for you
- Our Engineers will design any structural alterations so there is a MINIMUM IMPACT on your property
- They will also deal with any Party Wall issues
- Our Interior Designers are the icing on the cake and this is where we transform your property into something that looks and feels brand new
- They will help you fit out your home by advising on colours, furniture, fixtures & fittings and whatever you desire
- They will also help you choose & buy everything to finish your newly done up home and give it that classy look
- Our Project Managers oversee all the work to make sure everything is running smoothly and on time and you’re getting exactly what you pay for
- And this will also FREE UP your time so you can concentrate on the important parts of the improvement work for you and your family rather than dealing with the time-drain, stress and hassle of a building project as well as getting to keep your budget for THE LUXURIES rather than spending it on unexpected construction costs
To have a discussion with us about your project and what you have in mind we usually arrange what is called a Project Audit & Evaluation Session. It’s basically a fancy label for us having an in depth chat with you about your property.
However, We Are Not Taking On New Clients At This Moment In Time Due To A Ridiculous Overload Of Projects Nationwide.
We do have a waitlist where we do take on new clients on a first come first served basis, so please click the button below and enter your email address to register your interest. Once a spot becomes free we will contact you via email to see if you are still interested in having a discussion with us about your project and we can go from there.
Founder of Bespoke Home Design